Yahoo is renowned for its excellent compatibility and reliability across many operating systems and many other devices. Despite you are utilizing it on Mac OS, Android devices, iPhone, or Windows operating system. However, due to its amazing functionality and top-class features, it is used by millions of years across the world. The accessibility of Yahoo Mail is always graceful on all the OS and Android devices. Well, Yahoo Mail is attuned on all the devices, but some users are facing lots of issues in operating the Yahoo Mail on their iPhone or Apple devices. Though, if you are facing problem in configuring Yahoo Mail account in your iPhone, don’t need to worry about it as below we listed some possible and effective solutions which help you in resolving Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone issue without even creating any unwanted hurdles. Learn how to configure Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone easily.
Simple Ways to Easily Resolve Issue with Yahoo Mail on iPhone
Before starting any steps or process, once ensures that your Yahoo Mail account usually is working or functioning on other devices. For this, follow the below-mentioned instruction:
- Firstly, launch a web browser of your choice or that support Yahoo Mail.
- Then, click to ‘Log in’ to your Yahoo Mail account.
- After that, in the ‘Yahoo Mail Account,’ click on the ‘Compose’ tab to compose a new email.
- One composed, send it to your own email address to check whether it is working or not.
- Now, confirm that you get that email on your email box or not. If not, try following the next method which is mentioned below. Make sure the issue is resolved. As you have to fix this issue before you are trying to use the Yahoo Mail again on your iPhone devices.
Confirm that your Operating System is Updated with Latest Releases
Apple frequently releases many latest updates for their operating systems just to keep its working smooth and issues free. You need to ensure that the operating system you used or iOS installed on your iPhone is running with the latest version.
Easily Remove and Re-Add your Yahoo Mail Account to iOS Mail
Many times, removing and re-adding Yahoo Mail Account can troubleshoot the issue with the Yahoo Mail on iPhone. Here you get the complete stepwise guide for removing and re-adding the Yahoo Mail account on iPhone. But always use these instructions in the same series as mentioned below to avert trouble. Some steps are listed below:
Steps to Remove Yahoo Mail Account on iPhone
- On your iPhone, navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab and click on the ‘Settings’ icon to open it.
- After that, press the ‘Account & Password’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Yahoo Mail Account’ tab
- Then, choose ‘Delete Account’ option.
- Finally, your Yahoo Mail Account is successfully removed from the iOS Mail app of your iPhone.
Steps to Re-Add Yahoo Mail Account
Automatic Configuration of Yahoo Mail Account on iPhone
- Firstly, on your iPhone, move towards the ‘Settings’ app and click on ‘Settings’ logo to launch it.
- Click on the ‘Account & Password’ icon.
- Press the ‘Account’ option and then click on the ‘Yahoo’ option.
- Provide your Yahoo Mail Account Login credentials in the prompted fields and click on the ‘Log in’ tab.
- Now, your Yahoo Mail account will automatically be configured on the iPhone. In case, if you want to turn off the synchronization option in Yahoo Mail, you can do so also.
- Once the Configuration process completed, click on the ‘Save’ tab to save all the changes you have recently done.
Manual Configuration of Yahoo Mail Account on iPhone
- Initially, launch the ‘Settings’ application and press the ‘Account & Password’ option.
- Under the ‘Account & Password’ section, click on the ‘Add Account’ option and choose the ‘Other’ tab.
- On the next prompted window, type your login credentials and hit the ‘Next’ tab to continue the process.
- Now, provided the IMAP settings for Incoming and Outgoing server of your iPhone.
- Finally, your account is successfully added to your iPhone.
Mark Gambill is a cybersecurity enthusiast, technical writer, privacy and security blogger, and reporter who has detailed information about antivirus software such as Trend Micro Activation at trendmicro.com/activation.